Monday 5 April 2010

Health and Safety in Tokoname 09


Yet again it is a soggy Bank Holiday weekend. Torn between obligations and desires. Mid-way through a batch of tall vases and interupted by Easter.

Trying to use my time constructivly by researching places to stay in Kyoto this Oct. I have found a suspiciously cheap ryokan, £15 per night !!! There dont seem to be too many duff reports on Tripadvisor or Virtual Tourist sites, so maybe I will give it a go. In 08 my Ryokan was £33 per night, it may be interesting to compare them.

My exhibition in Tokoname is the week prior and I am really really looking forward to returning to the place I spent last summer.

The IWCAT residency was the most totally amazing experience of my life (so far !) and it will be fantastic to see my Japanese friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment