Friday 6 January 2012

Art in Clay, Hatfield House August 2011

This being my second time at "Art in Clay" at Hatfield House I was a lot more relaxed than last year. Having learnt my lesson last year, I pitched my tent first, thus ensuring a good spot. Not too near the noisy students, but not too far away from the loos and showers either.

Domestics settled, I was really pleased to see that I was in almost the same spot as last year, opposite David and Margaret Frith www.frithpottery,co.uk - and just up the row from fellow East Anglian potter Robin Welsh, www.robinwelsh.co.uk - not too shabby for a temporary address!

It was also great to catch up with my I.W.C.A.T. - http:/www.japan-.net.jp/-iwcat/)
Japanese friends who had come from Tokoname, Tomoko Okuda and Peter Seabridge.
Again it was a good weekend, with the good old British weather showing it's range of skills, from tipping it down when we were setting up to absolutely broiling the very next afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment